Digital and Marketing
We’re hiring! Are you a talented Social Media Executive?
As one of the UK’s best-known professional beauty & Permanent Make Up brands we are looking for someone who is keen to make a real contribution to the achievement of the company’s long-term ambitions.
If you’re a passionate individual who lives and breathes social media, and you have a proven track record of experience in multi-channel social media strategies we want to hear from you.
- You will work closely with our Nouveau Lashes Brand Manager to ensure a cohesive strategy across the Nouveau HD Beauty Group brand architecture
- You will devise, create and deliver a strong Social Media strategy that is well executed and delivers a desired positive ROI, to time and budget
- You will be a focused and dedicated person with excellent organisational skills, providing great content for our social media across all platforms
- You will have experience in using a diverse range of marketing vehicles
- You will deliver growth against key social media metrics: e.g. Reach, Impressions, Engagement %, Direct Traffic and Revenue
- You will maintain a consistent and on brand visual identity and tone of voice
- You will ensure a timely response to customer queries/questions/comments via social channels
- You will analyse and report on social media effectiveness, providing recommendations
Developing and nurturing relationships will prove fundamental to driving and delivering the Nouveau Lashes Influencer strategy, in order to successfully build brand awareness and deliver revenue.
Our ideal person:
- You will live and breathe social media and content and will have at least two year’s tangible experience in a similar role
- You will hold a proven track record of growing social following and engagement
- You will have demonstrable experience in influencer marketing and content creation
- You will have strong relationship building skills and the confidence to develop and nurture relationships with influencers
- You will be a fantastic writer with excellent attention to detail
- You will have a working knowledge of social trends and up to date platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Tik Tok
- You will communicate well at all levels
- You will have knowledge of analytics and reporting with the ability to generate monthly and quarterly reports
Experience in the beauty industry is preferential but not essential
Benefits of the Role – we will offer you:
- A £25,000 salary
- Discounted products and treatments
- Exclusive access to Employee Westfield Health Scheme
- Based at our South Elmsall Head Office
- Combined remote and inhouse working
- Opportunity to be part of a high performing digital team within a fun and forward-thinking business
Led by our inspirational and renowned CEO, Karen Betts, we are pioneers in the beauty education industry with training academies nationwide. With on-trend retail & consumer products and comprehensive training & advanced educational courses, we continue to provide expert guidance and support at all levels of our student’s journey. Our brands – HD Brows, Nouveau Lashes, LVL Lashes, KB Pro and Nouveau Skin Therapy support salons and therapists worldwide with a range of both B2B and aftercare products.
If you want to be part of a collaborative, honest and caring culture please tell us more and get in touch via email [email protected]
Back to top
Back to careers