Digital and Marketing
£22,000 - £25,000 (dependent upon experience)
We’re Hiring! Are you a talented Social Media Executive (Maternity Cover)
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a collaborative and focused HD Brows brand team. As the Social Media Executive, you will be responsible for delivering a strong Social Media strategy, in support of the overarching brand and business plans.
You will be responsible for maintaining and growing the brand’s social media presence and reputation, through engaging, on-brand, timely content, which supports the brand and broader business plans, helping to drive awareness, support lead generation, increase traffic and deliver revenue.
You will devise, create and deliver a strong Social Media strategy that is well executed and delivers a desired positive ROI.
Developing and nurturing relationships will be fundamental to driving and delivering the HD Brows Influencer strategy, in order to successfully build brand awareness and deliver revenue.
You will effectively line manage and provide day to day support for a number of direct reports, ensuring they focus on delivering to expectations, standards, and are fully supported in terms of their personal development.
- The management of all HD Brows branded social media channels
- Supporting the development and execution of the HD Brows social media strategy
- Generating, curating, editing, publishing, and sharing daily content that builds brand presence, online reputation and encourages engagement
- Collaborating with the wider brand team to ensure content and tone of voice is consistent and fits in line with the wider marketing and business plans
- Developing on-brand, clear, timely, insight led creative briefs and then working collaboratively with the creative team to develop the content to meet the brief objectives (video and imagery)
- Social community management, engaging with our audience and influencers regularly across our social channels, and ensuring a consistent and appropriate tone of voice
- Continued research into latest social media trends, competitor activity and key industry influencer opportunities
- Working with agencies as required, in relation to our PR and Influencer activities
- Reporting on all organic/owned social media activity on a monthly basis on agreed metrics, and for collaborating with digital team on reporting on paid social activities
- Building a Social Media strategy will be a key task, as will day to day creation, roll out, monitoring & reporting on all Social Media activity
- Collaborating with the digital team to plan and create engaging, high performing paid social ads as required
- Positively coaching, supporting and mentoring your direct reports to exceed expectations, with a focus on growing your leadership skills alongside their personal development
- You will be a focussed and dedicated person, required to organise and provide content for our social media across all platforms working closely with our Brand Manager, Content Creator, Content Exec & Graphic Designer. This will be a key role in order to promote the brand across a diverse range of marketing vehicles
Our ideal person:
- You will live and breathe social media with at least two year’s hands on experience in a similar role
- You will hold a proven track record of growing social following and engagement
- You will have working knowledge of social trends and up to date platforms including Instagram, Facebook and Tik Tok
- You will have a demonstratable experience in influencer marketing and content creation
- You will have strong relationship building skills with the confidence to develop and nurture relationships with influencers
- You will have the ability to produce creative social media content including videos, pictures, quotes gifs etc that are on brand and suitable to our audience and demographic
- You will be a great writer with a keen eye and an exceptional attention to detail
- You will have knowledge of analytics and social reporting tools with the ability to generate monthly and quarterly reports
- You will be self-motivated, proactive and the ability to communicate well at all levels
- Capable of taking ownership of projects and seeing through to completion
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Passionate about the beauty industry
Benefits of the Role – we will offer you:
- A £22,000 to £25,000 salary dependent upon experience
- Discounted products and treatments
- Exclusive access to Employee Westfield Health Scheme
- Flexible hybrid working – remote/South Elmsall/Leeds
- Opportunity to be part of a high performing marketing team within a fun and forward-thinking business
Led by our inspirational and renowned CEO, Karen Betts, we are pioneers in the beauty education industry with training academies nationwide. With on-trend retail & consumer products and comprehensive training & advanced educational courses, we continue to provide expert guidance and support at all levels of our student’s journey. Our brands – HD Brows, Nouveau Lashes, LVL Lashes, KB Pro and Nouveau Skin Therapy support salons and therapists worldwide with a range of both B2B and aftercare products.
If you want to be part of a collaborative, honest and caring culture please tell us more and get in touch via email [email protected]
Back to top
Back to careers