Sales and Services
£21,000 + uncapped OTE/commission
Are you someone who has all the skills, personality and passion to engage every customer, every time?
As industry leaders in Lashes, Brows and permanent Make Up we are proud to be part of the Nouveau HD Beauty Group. We have an innovative and award-winning product range. Our brands support salons and therapists worldwide with a range of both B2B and aftercare products.
Led by our inspirational and renowned CEO and entrepreneur Karen Betts, we are pioneers in the beauty education industry with training academies nationwide. With on-trend retail & consumer products and comprehensive training & advanced educational courses, we continue to provide expert guidance and support at all levels of our student’s journey.
As a Customer Specialist you will build and maintain relationships with a select group of customers through a pro-active and passionate approach. You will ensure assigned customers’ expectations are exceeded and documented in accordance with our company standards. You will ensure every customer interaction is focused on developing a meaningful, long-term relationship.
As well as having excellent interpersonal communication skills, you will hold proven negotiation skills and the ability to gather customer information and specific data in order to create tailored solutions.
• Exceed customer expectations with training enquiries received via telephone, online web portal, email, Live Chat and social media
• Proactively contact customers to optimise sales of lash and brow products as well as training, suitable to the customers’ individual needs
• Promote relevant campaigns with a designated customer base
• Deliver a world class customer experience whilst seeking out opportunities for growth
• Utilise information systems to conduct trend and gap analysis to understand and act on customer opportunities / pain points
• A motivated team player
• Keen focus on performance and exceeding targets
• Confident, remains calm under pressure, works accurately within set processes and procedures
• High level of organisational skills
• Excellent time keeping
• Adaptable to change
• Customer Care / Customer Service / Sales
• Proven record of effectively handling customer focused inbound and outbound activity – Including voice calls, emails, SMS, Live Chat and social media platforms
• Focused on nurturing B2B / B2C and building customer relationships
• Proven track record of having the customers’ needs at the heart of all activity
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Customer focused
• PC literate
• Able to work towards targets / KPI’s
• Ability to adapt and engage with change
• Critical thinking, ability to solve problems effectively with the long-term solutions in mind
• £21k salary + uncapped OTE/commission
• Free onsite parking (subject to availability)
• Contributory pension plan
• Staff discounted beauty products and treatments
• Exclusive access to Westfield Health Employee Benefit inc. Optical, dental, therapy and much more
• Westfield Rewards – Retailer Perks
• The opportunity to be part of a high performing team within of a fun culture and forward-thinking business
• Our business is also closed on bank holidays and between Christmas and New Year!
If you are a strong communicator, who thrives on building great customer relationships and want to be part of a collaborative, honest and caring culture we need to hear from you!
To become our next Customer Specialist, get in touch via email to [email protected]